What is the Eartheasy Affiliate Program?
The Eartheasy Affiliate Program allows brand advocates and online influencers the opportunity to earn a commission by referring sales to Eartheasy.com. We’re interested in partnering with influencers that have communities aligning with the brands represented on our website. If you don’t own a website, we also work with social media influencers active on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
How does the Eartheasy affiliate program work?
We host our affiliate program through the AvantLink Affiliate Network. If you’re not already an affiliate in their network, they require you to complete an application. Within AvantLink, you’ll have access to reporting, tools, text ads, banners and our product datafeed. These resources are intended to help you refer traffic from your website, social media handle, or newsletter to the Eartheasy website. For every transaction you refer, we’ll pay you a commission on the total order value.
Affiliate program highlights and value propositions:
- We plant a tree for every order placed through our partnership with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- 5-10% commission for content sites
- Free Shipping over $99 (US Lower 48)
- 90-Day cookie duration
- $200 average order value
Product & store highlights:
- Products that give back - We source products from values-based brands who are making a positive impact on the world.
- Carbon balanced - We partner with TerraPass, sponsoring clean energy and carbon reduction projects.
- Family owned & operated - Founded in 2000, Eartheasy is a family owned and operated business, with offices in the USA & Canada.
Brands and products found at Eartheasy.com appeal to a diverse group of customers. Target categories for Eartheasy include home and yard, green home, off-grid living and preparedness, outdoors, health and wellness, travel, solar energy and more.