The 1.0 GPM aerator has a gentle needle spray (laminar) which makes it easy to wash your hands despite the low flow. The laminar multiple stream non-aerating spray widens for efficient rinsing with less water and provides less heat loss and more energy savings than aerated single stream faucet aerators that mix air and water.
Features & Benefits:
- Aerators come in a 2-pack, for two bathroom sinks
- Low flow rate: 1.0 gallons per minute
- Provides an even spray pattern, great for rinsing your toothbrush or washing your hands
- Fits most faucets - dual thread system for both male & female applications
- Housing constructed of solid brass with polished chrome finish
- Flow control constructed of durable celcon plastic
- Has a low profile, so it won't get in your way
- WaterSense labeled product
- Meets or exceeds ASME standards
- California Energy Commission Certified
- 10-year guarantee
Dual Standard Thread:
- 15/16 x 27 threads on the outside (male)
- 55/64 x 27 threads on the inside (female)
To install aerator, simply unscrew your current aerator (by hand, or if it’s tight, use vise-grips or channel-lock pliers). Feel inside the faucet with your finger to make sure the old o-ring isn’t stuck there. Screw on the new aerator by hand. If it leaks a bit, use the vise-grips to tighten it a bit more, or put some plumbing/flux tape over the threads and tighten again.
For bulk orders, please email email@example.com.
10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Installing low-flow faucet aerators is the most effective way to conserve water in your home. Saves 55% more water and energy than a standard 2.2 GPM aerator. That's 13,140 gallons of water annually!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Annual Savings||13,140 gallons of water|
|Flow Rate||1.0 GPM|
|Thread||Dual: 15/16 x 27 Male, and 55/64 x 27 Female|
|Items per pack||2|
|Key Feature||1.0-GPM faucet aerator reduces the flow of water from your sink|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Low Flow Faucet Aerator 1.0 GPM (2-Pack)
- From Halifax at 6/10/12 7:40 AM
- What is the average flow of an existing tap? ie how much water a year do these save? Thanks
- Unrestricted taps on average discharge 15 to 18 litres per minute compared with low-flow and aerating models which use as little as 2 litres per minute depending on the flow rate.
In general, taps with an aerator or flow restrictor may reduce flow to less than a third of standard taps.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!