This rolling planter provides 2.5 cubic feet of space for roots, and this extra space ultimately leads to greater yields. We have heard of people growing over 30 pounds of tomatoes out of this little planter! It can also be used to grow flowering vines, shrubs, and berry bushes.
Features & Benefits:
- Tall planter box designed for growing tomato plants
- Easy to move: rolls on sturdy non-marking swivel casters
- Ideal for apartments and condos
- Slatted bottom with landscape liner holds the soil, allows excess water to drain
- Tool-free assembly, ready in less than 10 minutes
- Size: 16" L x 16" W x 24" H
- Made in the USA from untreated FSC Certified Cedar
Assembles in minutes. This planter comes with pre-drilled holes in the overlapping corners. Just slide the four aluminum rods (included) down through these holes to lock the corners in place.
There is only one logo on the tower. The board can be assembled backwards if you want to hide it.
Made in the USA untreated FSC certified cedar sourced in Oregon.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||16" L x 16" W x 24" H|
|Planting Space||2.5 Cubic Feet|
|Key Feature||Rolling planter box designed for growing tomatoes|
|Assembly TIme||5 Minutes|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Rolling Tomato Tower
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!