This rolling planter provides 2.5 cubic feet of space for roots, and this extra space ultimately leads to greater yields. We’ve heard of people growing over 30 pounds of tomatoes out of this little planter! It can also be used for dwarf fruit trees or berry bushes.
The slatted bottom prevents dirt from falling out, but allows excess water to drain.
The heavy-duty stainless-steel casters allow you to roll the planter to different areas of your deck if needed.
Comes with pre-drilled holes in the overlapping corners. Just slide the included aluminum rods (4) down through these holes to lock the corners in place – it only takes a few minutes to assemble the entire planter!
Features & Benefits
- Made in the USA from 1.5”-thick untreated FSC certified cedar sourced in Oregon.
- Dimensions: 24” tall, 16” wide, 16” long.
- Very stable design
- Tool-free assembly in 5 minutes
- Bottom of Tomato Tower is slatted with landscape cloth liner to allow for drainage and to keep soil in.
- There is only one logo on the tower. The board can be assembled backwards if you want to hide it.
Made in the USA untreated FSC certified cedar sourced in Oregon.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||2' tall, 16” wide, 16” long|
|Key Feature||Sturdy, rolling tomato planter|
|Assembly TIme||5 Minutes|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Rolling Tomato Tower
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!