The GrowCamp Potting Tray is designed for growing seedlings. The tray can be mounted across the bed at the height of the soil, or mounted over the bed on the support rods, acting as an additional shelf for plants. Time your plantings so that when one harvest is ready to pick, the seedlings are ready to transplant into the garden below.
The capillary mat in the planting tray draws up and distributes the water added to the tray. This allows the soil and roots to absorb water as needed.
Set includes planting tray, capillary mat and brackets for mounting on the support rods in the GrowCamp.
- Perfect for starter plants and seedlings
- Deep wide grooves for water storage
- Includes capillary mat - absorbs and distributes water in the tray
- Each tray measures 48" long, 14.5" wide, 3" deep
- Easy tool-free assembly
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||48" long, 14.5" wide, 3" deep|
|Key Feature||Large potting tray with brackets for the GrowCamp|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the GrowCamp Potting Tray
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!