The 2' x 4' Rock-solid Planter is made in the US from 100% untreated Oregon-grown red cedar. The planter sides are made from dimension 2” x 6” lumber, and the legs are cleverly fitted to it so it does not shake or wobble. The through-pin corner construction is clean looking and very strong - the corners will not work open over time. This is superior to screwed or nailed corner construction.
You’ll also appreciate the ease of assembly – without tools, you can assemble this planter in 5 minutes. The bottom shelf is pre-assembled, and the sides join together in the corner with long aluminum rods that slide through pre-drilled holes.
Fill it with dirt and plant your own, easy to access patio herb garden. Use the convenient shelf underneath to store your pots and trowels.
Measures 3' tall, 4' long, and 2' wide, for a total of 8 square feet of planting area.
Features & Benefits
- The planting area is 11.5" deep, 24" wide, and 48" long
- Aluminum pins and stainless steel bolts won’t rust
- Made in the US from untreated FSC certified cedar sourced in Oregon
- Very stable design
- Tool-free assembly in 5 minutes
- Enough space to grow tasty herbs and salad veggies
- Bottom of planter box is slatted with heavy-duty landscape cloth liner, with reinforced plastic webbing, which allows for drainage while keeping the soil in.
- There is only one logo on the planter. The board can be assembled backwards if you want to hide it.
Made in the US from untreated FSC certified cedar sourced in Oregon
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||4' long, 2' wide, and 3' tall|
|Inside Dimensions||11.5" deep, 24" wide, and 48" long|
|Key Feature||Sturdy construction|
|Assembly TIme||5 Minutes|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Rock-solid Cedar Planter with Bottom Shelf
- From Michelle G at 3/16/13 7:31 AM
- Can you describe the bottom? Is it wood or mesh?
- Both. The bottom has closely spaced wood slats which provide suport and drainage. Over these slats is a heavy-duty liner which is made of plastic webbing melded to landscape cloth. This keeps the soil from falling between the slats and provides drainage.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!