This trellis kit is designed for our composite raised garden beds. The trellis is supported from its base. Each of the three uprights connects to the corner joints of the raised bed. The trellis is a corner unit which makes it more stable. Two 4' x 6' connected panels provides a total netted trellis space of 8' x 6'.
This trellis could be adapted to be used with raised beds which do not have the anchor joint system. The Stacking Stakes can be driven into the ground and you can use three pipe straps (not included) to affix the tubular uprights to the raised bed. The resulting trellis would be not quite as tall as the intended design version.
The top tubes of the vegetable trellis attach to the uprights using die-cast aluminum-zinc connectors and are screwed in place.
The screws used to attach the connectors are slightly longer so that the heads stick out, and that’s what the netting hangs on. If you’re planning on training heavy squash to climb the trellis, you may have to use some zap-straps or twine to affix the netting to the frame in a few more spots.
Features & Benefits:
- Corner trellis with two 4' x 6' connected panels
- Stainless steel construction with strong nylon netting
- Maximizes growing space in your garden
- Allows for increased air circulation, reducing plant disease
- Better access to sunlight as plants grow upward
- Simple installation
- 3 x 6-feet upright stainless steel tubes (each tube comes in 3’ sections)
- 2 x 4-feet long stainless steel cross-bars
- Plastic stacking stakes
- Nylon netting
- Die cast aluminum-zinc connectors
Please Note: Raised Garden Bed Not Included.
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||L-shaped stainless steel trellis with nylon netting|
|Assembly TIme||30 Minutes|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Raised Garden Bed Vegetable Trellis - 4' x 6'
- From kateo at 2/18/12 6:52 PM
- How does this attach to the bed? What keeps it from falling over?
- This stainless tubular steel trellis is designed to be used with the anchor/stacking corner joints of the composite raised bed kits. The trellis kit includes three 'stacking stakes' which insert into the three upright steel tubes. The pointed end of the stakes slide down into the anchor joints below for a snug and secure fit.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!