This hexagon raised garden bed has 11” high sides which will hold a healthy layer of soil or mulch. The corner posts are 15" tall. Diameter is 6 feet.
The patented connection system: EZGrowIt
- Using our patented connection system, you can easily assemble your raised garden bed kit in less than 15 minutes.
- All hardware is made of stainless steel, so it will never rust.
- No tools are needed for assembly.
- The EZGrowIt hardware connections are already screwed to the wood. Posts have a ‘male’ fitting, and the boards have the ‘female’ fitting. Simply slide the female connection over the male to lock the board in place.
- Cedar can expand and contract, and yet maintain tight connecting joints. Even after years of exposure, the raised garden bed will not fall apart.
- We buy our Western Red Cedar from Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certified partners, so it’s more ecologically friendly.
- Made from 1.5" thick cedar, and sanded smooth by hand.
- We only use 2x6 and 4x4 western red cedar dimensional lumber. This eliminates bowing, warping and provides years of enjoyment. Actual measurements are 1.5”x5.5” and 3.5”x3.5” respectively.
- All the 4x4 corner posts are cut ornately for added interest.
- Western Red Cedar contains no chemical preservatives and will last 10 to 15 years when used as a raised garden. WRC is a wood which is very stable and dense, containing natural organic properties causing the wood to be impervious to insect attack.
- Lumber is sanded smooth and edges are rounded to prevent splinters. This also makes the bed look more finished.
Assembles in less than 15 minutes. Can be disassembled just as quickly.
FREE Soil Conditioner
Included with this bed is a quart of Eco-Boost from Circle Organics. It's an organic soil conditioner which will help create the best soil conditions for your plants. Eco-Boost is a highly concentrated liquid derived from pure worm castings and includes 13 varieties of Endo/Ecto Mycorrhizae, a complex and diverse blend of living beneficial microbes. Also includes Liquid Humates, a protein base, humic acid, amino acid, yucca, and the finest North American Sea Kelp. One quart treats 3000 square feet.
Proudly made in the USA
The components of these kits are sourced in the USA, and built by hand in South Carolina. Each kit is carefully designed, hand crafted, and sanded to a smooth finish.
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Made in the USA from Western Red Cedar from Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certified partners
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||15” high, 6' diameter|
|Key Feature||Unique hexagonal shape|
|Assembly TIme||15 Minutes|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Hexagon Raised Garden Bed
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!