Burnout Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate is a safe and non-toxic solution for killing weeds that works faster than harsher chemical weed killers. It provides non-selective control of broadleaf and grass weeds, including: Dandelions, Clover, Moss, Algae, Foxtails, Chickweed, Milkweed, Pigweed, Ivyleaf Morning Glory, Poison Hemlock, Liverwort, Ragweed, Sicklepod, Quackgrass, Black Medic, and Bluegrass.
Features & Benefits:
- Works for non-selective control of herbaceous broadleaf and grass weeds
- Highly effective and fast-acting: kills dandelions within 3 hours
- 32 oz. bottle of Burnout concentrate makes 1 gallon ready-to-use spray
- Provides up to 600 square feet of coverage
- Will not leach into soil or groundwater
- Made from food grade, biodegradable ingredients
- Active ingredients: refined citric acid and clove oil
- OMRI certified for use in organic agriculture
How to Use:
Mix 32 oz. Burnout concentrate with 3 quarts (3/4 gallon) water to make 1 gallon RTU spray. Use for spot treatments on your lawn, flower beds, vegetable garden, and around walkways. After first application, you will see weeds begin to decline in a few hours and dead by the next day. Annuals are killed immediately with this weed killer, but perennials may require another spraying. A second application kills weeds right down to the roots.
Use Burnout to control weeds between crops, but do not spray crops directly. Sprayed areas can be seeded or re-planted 1-2 days after application.
Provides a non-toxic, safe solution for weed control. OMRI-certified for use in organic agriculture.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||7 x 12 x 4 inches|
|Coverage||600 square feet|
|Capacity||32 oz. concentrate makes 1 gallon RTU spray|
|Key Feature||Fast acting, non-selective weed and grass killer concentrate. OMRI certified.|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email email@example.com for rates.
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Burnout Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate - 32 oz
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!