Burnout Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate is a safe, non-toxic solution for killing weeds that works faster than most chemical herbicides.
Use Burnout to kill all types of weeds and grasses, including: Dandelion, Chickweed, Black Medic, Pigweed, Algae, Moss, Foxtail, Ivy Leaf, Morning Glory, Poison Hemlock, Milkweed, Liverwort, Ragweed, Clover, Sicklepod, Crabgrass, Quackgrass, Bluegrass, and more!
Features & Benefits:
- 32 oz. Burnout Concentrate makes 1 gallon ready-to-use spray
- Non-selective control of all herbaceous broadleaf and grass weeds
- Fast-acting and effective: kills dandelions within 3 hours
- Provides up to 1,500 square feet of coverage
- All natural food grade ingredients
- Safe for use around people and pets
- Will not leach into soil or groundwater
- Made in the USA
Active Ingredients: Citric Acid (24%), Clove Oil (8%)
How To Use:
Use Burnout weed and grass killer for 'spot treatments' on your lawn, flower beds, vegetable garden, around walkways, driveways, patios and other areas to reduce weeds.
Mix 32 oz. Burnout Concentrate with 96 oz. water to make 1 gallon ready-to-use spray. One gallon of finished spray solution covers approximately 1,500 square feet.
Spray directly on leaves and stems. You will see weeds begin to decline in a few hours and dead by the next morning. Larger weeds and perennial weeds with extensive root systems or woody stems may require a second spraying, or even using a more concentrated solution. A second application kills weeds right down to the roots.
Use Burnout to control weeds between crops, but do not spray crops directly. Sprayed areas can be seeded or replanted the next day. Burnout breaks down in the soil after 24 hours. It does not translocate.
Provides a non-toxic way to control weeds. People and pet safe.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Coverage||600 square feet|
|Capacity||32 oz. concentrate makes 1 gallon ready-to-use spray|
|Key Feature||Fast acting, safe, non-toxic weed and grass killer concentrate|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Burnout Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate 32 oz.
- From C Burney at 5/1/14 5:57 PM
- From Lois Chowen at 5/28/15 10:37 AM
- From S Carter at 12/7/15 6:08 AM
- Will Burnout kill poison ivy?
- Yes, BurnOut kills Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac and other ivy type plants. It kills by burning off the foliage. However, vestiges of the plant may survive in the form of living roots. For complete removal of ivy type plants, physical removal of the burned down plant is required. Use gloves and pull dead vines from the earth making sure to take up as much of the root system as possible.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!