Bone meal (3-15-0) is an ideal organic fertilizer for flowering plants, trees and ornamentals. It provides a great source of phosphorus and calcium for all plants. It can be used when planting bulbs to promote healthy root development and early season growth.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent source of phosphorus for plants (3-15-0)
- Ingredients: 100% high-grade steamed bone meal
- Certified for use in organic agriculture
- Made in the USA
- Size: 6 lbs.
How To Use:
Vegetable Gardens: Apply 5-10 lbs. per 100 square feet and thoroughly mix into soil. For transplants, add 1-2 tablespoons per hole and water in well.
Trees and Shrubs: Spread Use 1 lb. per 2 inches of trunk diameter. Spread around the base and water in well
Potted Plants: For new plantings, mix 1 part Bone Meal to 20 parts soil. For established plants, mix 1 tablespoon per gallon of soil.
Bulbs: Add 1 tablespoon per hole for average size bulbs.
Biodegradable packaging made from 100% recycled paper with soy-based inks. You can recycle the box by adding it to your compost or using it as mulch in your garden.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||11 x 8.25 x 3 inches|
|Key Feature||Soil amendment and source of phosphorous and calcium for plants. OMRI Listed Organic.|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Bone Meal 3-15-0
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!