In just 10 minutes, this one-step Pesticide Test Kit allows you to determine if your water contains harmful or undesirable levels of two of the most common pesticides in the USA: Atrazine and Simazine. Detects chemicals at or below the EPA Maximum Contaminant level.
WaterSafe Pesticide Test Kit contains:
- One pesticide test strip
- Color comparison charts for the test strip
- Complete instructions for testing
- Store and use the kit at room temperature.
- Kit should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not open any packets or vials in the kit until you are ready to perform the test.
- Do not test hot water or water with any bleach detergents.
- Do not reuse any part of the test kit.
- Do not drink water that has been used for testing.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- Continental US & Canada
- Ships Via:
Questions about the WaterSafe Pesticide Test Kit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!