Every time it rains, the large surface area of your roof will catch the rain and the focused stream of water will flow out the hose to those areas you need it.
Features & Benefits
- Threaded to easily connect to a standard garden hose
- Easily attaches to the downspout
- Easy to install and easy to clean
- Will not crack in sub-zero temperatures
- Fits either the male end or the female end of a standard, 2" x 3" downspout
- Overflow outlet for heavy downpours
Using a box cutter knife, you will need to cut out scribed lines on the top of the Drought Buster to create the overflow outlet (shown as the large open square in the picture). This is important to drain excess water during hard rains.
There are two options for cutting the overflow outlets, depending on if your downspouts are installed on their wide edge or their thin edge (see instructions in box).
- Cut overflow opening
- Slide the Drought Buster on the end of your downspout
- Drill though hole dents and downspout. Secure with included screws.
- Place screen filter and hose washer in the inside of the outlet.
- Attach garden hose to threaded nozzle.
- Watch the flowers bloom!
How to Use
Take an old leaky garden hose and reuse it. Lay it out so it is running slightly downhill. Drill small holes in the hose wherever you want the water to leak, or use a soaker hose. Cover it with mulch if you want it out of sight.
SustainabilityThis product helps you re-use rainwater in your garden.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Items per pack||2|
|Dimensions||6.5" H x 3.5" W x 2.5" L|
|Key Feature||Allows you to attach a hose to your downspout|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- International Orders:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Drought Buster 2-Pack
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!