Safe for people, pets and gardens, this premium garden hose is truly drinking water safe. Using only top quality materials, this polyurethane hose is 100% free from toxic chemicals commonly found in garden hoses, such as lead, BPA, or phthalates (plasticizers).
Read our article Healthy Hoses - Is Your Garden Hose Spewing Chemicals? for more information about why these new hoses will be a valued addition to your garden.
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra light: weighs only 3 pounds for every 50 feet
- 100% Lead-free, Phthalate-free, PVC-free, BPA-free
- Top quality UV-stabilized FDA and NSF grade polyurethane
- Solid machined brass fittings, specially chrome plated
- Specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends to prevent kinking
- Flexible in all weather conditions, even freezing temperatures
- No kinks, no cracks, no leaky connections
- Available in 25' and 50' lengths
- Made in the USA
- Hose diameter: 1/2-inch (7/16-inch inside diameter)
- 4-5 gallons per minute flow rate at 80 PSI
- Hose burst pressure: over 400 PSI at 70°F
Slim and lightweight by design, this polyurethane garden hose is soft, flexible and effortless to use. It weighs only 3 pounds for every 50 feet of hose. It is easily portable and an excellent choice for those who lack the strength to haul a heavier hose. It comes in lengths suitable for watering backyards and patio gardens.
This hose is lightweight but certainly not light-duty. It is made of UV-stabilized polyether-based polyurethane, which offers superior abrasion resistance, ensuring years of reliable use.
Solid Machined Hose Ends
Commercial grade solid brass fittings are specially plated with nickel and chrome to provide an extremely hard and durable finish. Extra long threads are precisely machined to ensure great connections to nozzles and watering wands. These fittings do not crush, tarnish or leak.
Drinking Water Safe
Made with top quality UV-stabilized polyether-based polyurethane that is 100% lead-free and phthalate-free, this garden hose meets both FDA and NSF standards for drinking water safe applications.
Manufactured in Oregon by a family owned company committed to making the safest and best garden hoses in the USA.
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Weight||3 lbs (per 50 feet)|
|Dimensions||25' and 50' lengths available|
|Inside Dimensions||7/16-inch inside diameter|
|Material||UV-Stabilized Polyether-based Polyurethane (FDA & NSF Grade)|
|Key Feature||Lightweight polyurethane garden hose. 100% Lead-Free, Phthalate-Free, PVC-Free, BPA-Free.|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Premium Drinking Water Safe Garden Hose
- From Carol at 5/27/16 8:37 AM
- Are your fittings made of brass? If not, what is the material used?
- The fittings are chrome-plated brass. This nickel plating isolates the brass which addresses people's concerns about the possibility of lead contamination from brass. You can read more about this here:
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!