The Kill A Watt Edge has all the measuring capabilities of the original Kill A Watt electricity monitor, plus some new functions and user-friendly features. This advanced electricity monitor can calculate the consumption and cost of your devices when left in standby mode. Once you are familiar with these costs, they can be controlled with a programmable motion sensor, which turns off your items when you're not in the room. Over time, it will learn your consumption habits and tell you how much you saved by turning devices to "off mode".
The Kill A Watt Edge is easy to read thanks to a tether that allows you to perch your meter nearby the item you are measuring without having to bend over or unplug the device to view data.
Features & Benefits:
- Shows you the operating cost of your electronics
- Eliminates wasted power, both vampire & standby
- Calculates carbon footprint savings
- Built-in motion sensor
- Programmable and easy to use
- Dual display shows multiple lines of information at once
- 4.5 foot long cord for hard-to-reach plugs
- Overcurrent protected
- Power rating: 120 Vrms +/- 10% 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 15 amps, 1980 watts, Resistive and Inductive, 600 watts Tungsten 1/3 H.P. 120 V.A.C
- Dimensions: 5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches
- Weight: 7 oz.
Save energy by measuring the power consumption of your electronics, so they can be programmed to turn off when idle. Includes a CO2 function to calculate your carbon footprint.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Key Feature||Find out how much energy your electronics really use|
|Origin||Made in China|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Kill A Watt Edge
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!