Warm white. Not dimmable. Medium E26 (standard) screw in base. Great for recessed can lights. Has a 38 degree beam angle, so it’s not designed to be a wide flood light.
- Power Consumption: 11 Watts
- Replaces: 65-watt recessed can lights or spot lights
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Lumens: 500 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 3000 K (“warm white”)
- CRI: >85
- Beam Angle: 38 Degrees
- Lifespan: > 30,000 Hours (MTBF)
- Construction: Aluminum with Integrated Heatsink
- Weight: 2 Ounces
- Base Type:E26 (standard medium base)
Cost to run for one year:* – $3.21
Calculated assuming 8 Hours a day operation, 365 Days a Year with $.10 KWh Electricity Cost. The LED would last over 10 years at this usage. A comparable incandescent or halogen light would cost $18.98 per year.
About the manufacturer, FEIT Electric
FEIT Electric, of Pico Rivera, California, has been and innovator in lighting products since 1978. While there are many companies importing cheap LED bulbs from foreign manufacturers, we like the fact that FEIT has been in business for years and has a strong reputation to uphold.
General information about LED lights
- 90% more efficient than halogen and incandescent lamps
- Last much longer than incandescent bulbs (eg 1,000 hrs vs 30,000 hrs)
- No toxic chemicals. CFLs contain mercury, and LEDs do not.
- No UV emissions
- Durable, and shock-resistant
- Starts up instantly, unlike CFL bulbs
- Stays cool and does not give off much heat
- Frequent cycling on/off will not shorten lifespan (unlike CFLs)
Try it out for 30 days!
If after 30 days you're not completely satisfied, simply return your bulb for a full refund, and all you pay are the return shipping costs. This LED has a comprehensive 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||Length: 5", Diameter: 3 3/4"|
|Key Feature||Incredible energy savings, long lifespan|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the FEIT Electric PAR30 Flood Reflector LED, 11-watts
- From darrell at 3/3/13 7:56 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!
The light is not as bright as a 65-watt incandescent. Whether it will last as long as stated remains to be seen. I plan to keep my purchase receipts for years in order to file a warranty claim if the LED's fail too soon.
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Unlikely