Fagor's high quality pressure cookers are essential tools for energy-efficient, fast and healthy cooking. With the Fagor Innova pressure cookers you can prepare healthy, diverse meals in up to 70% less time than traditional cooking.
Cook risotto in 7 minutes, chicken in 15 minutes, rice in 5 minutes and even cheesecake in 30 minutes! Your favorite recipes can easily be adapted and cooked in one-third of the time.
Features & Benefits:
- 18/10 stainless steel construction
- 10-inch wide base for better browning and searing
- Two pressure settings: High (15 psi) and Low (8 psi)
- Simple dial format makes it easy to regulate and release pressure
- Easy automatic pressure release system
- Visual pressure indicator on handle shows when all pressure is released from cooker
- Maximum fill line indicates when filling capacity has been reached
- Triple valve safety system plus safety lock on the handle prevents opening before all pressure is released
- Two over-pressure release valves assure no excess pressure build-up
- Ergonomic handles for better handling and comfort
- Comes with stainless steel steamer basket and trivet
- Includes full color cookbook with over 50 delicious recipes
- 10 year manufacturer warranty
- Made in Spain
- 8-quart pot
- 4-quart pot
- Pressure cooker lid (fits both pots)
- Tempered glass lid (fits both pots)
- Stainless steel pasta/steamer basket and trivet
- Cookbook and user manual
What are the Benefits of Pressure Cooking?
- Fast – Saves up to 70% in cooking time! Your favorite recipes can easily be adapted to cook in 1/3 of the time.
- Easy – Simply load the ingredients and liquids into the cooker, close the lid, bring the unit to pressure, then release and open the lid.
- Healthy – Because foods are cooked under pressure, up to 50% more vitamins and minerals are retained. Also, shorter cooking times retain more nutritional values of food as well as the natural color. In addition, it cooks without oil.
- Safe – Fagor Pressure Cookers have three safety valves that permit any possible excess pressure to escape, so the cooking experience is completely secure.
- Versatile – All types of foods can be cooked in a pressure cooker - vegetables, rice, stews, soups, meat, and even desserts.
- Energy efficient – Because pressure cooking reduces cooking times up to 70%, this means a tremendous conservation of energy.
- Great taste – The steam pressure breaks down the fibers in food in a very short time, leaving food moist and succulent, with an intense intermingling of flavors.
Easy to Use
Fagor's Innova line of pressure cookers come with two pressure settings: High (15 psi) and Low (8 psi). High pressure can be used when cooking tougher foods such as meat. Low pressure can be used when cooking more delicate food such as fish and certain vegetables.
The automatic pressure release setting helps you release pressure from the unit easier. The operative valve has icons to help you indicate the high pressure, low pressure, steam release, or clean positions.
The interchangeable lids fit both pressure cookers in the set. The 4 quart and 8 quart pots can be used as a pressure cooker with the pressure cooker lid, or as regular stock pots by using the glass lid. For example, you can cook pasta in the tall pot while preparing a sauce in the small pot with the pressure cooker lid.
Fagor Innova Pressure Cookers are made in Spain and crafted from 18/10 stainless steel with a thermo heat conductive base. This means the interior and base of the pressure cooker are made of stainless steel with a thin aluminum plate inserted between the two, which guarantees even heat distribution without your food ever coming in contact with aluminum. It works on all domestic cooking surfaces: gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
All Fagor pressure cookers are designed with an automatic pressure release setting and ergonomic handles that make for easy opening and closing, and a self-locking mechanism which securely locks the pressure cooker.
Guideline for silicone gasket sizes: all Innova pressure cookers are 10 inches in diameter.
10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Fagor's mission is to use resources efficiently and preserve the environment by developing quality products that consume less energy and water. Fagor is a notable partner in the Energy Star program.
Fagor has manufacturing systems established to minimize environmental impact on soil, water, and air during the production process. There is also proper waste management and recycling procedures in place after manufacturing process is completed.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||18.5" x 12.8" x 16.1" (case dimensions)|
|Key Feature||Includes two different sized pressure cookers, with two different lids, and one pasta/steamer basket|
|Origin||Made in Spain|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Fagor Innova 5 Piece Pressure Cooker Set
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!