Made by LEDnovation, this bulb replicates the atmospheric feel of an incandescent while consuming just 5.9 watts of power! This dimmable, high output PAR20 LED lamp replaces the 50 watt incandescent bulb and is great for track and recessed downlighting applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduced energy costs: saves up to 95% energy compared to halogen bulbs
- Excellent color rendering and light distribution
- Integrated high efficiency LED driver
- Enhanced cooling system allows for reduced temperatures, extending the life of the lamp
- Energy Star certified: qualifies for green energy tax incentives
- Maintenance free, long lasting operation
- Power Consumption: 5.9 Watts
- Replaces: 50-watt incandescent bulbs
- Input Voltage: 90-135 VAC
- Lumens: 372 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 3000 K (“warm white”)
- CRI: >83
- Beam Angle: 27 degrees
- Lifespan: > 50,000 Hours (MTBF)
- Construction: No mercury, No lead & RoHS Compliant
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Base Type: E26 (standard medium base)
- Certifications: Energy Star; UL/TUV and FCC certified
- Annual energy cost:* – $0.71 (Based on 3 hours a day operation at $.11 KWh)
General Information about LED Lights:
- LED stands for light-emitting diode
- 90% more efficient than halogen and incandescent lamps
- Last much longer than incandescent bulbs (eg 1,000 hrs vs 30,000 hrs)
- No toxic chemicals. CFLs contain mercury, and LEDs do not.
- No UV emissions
- Durable, and shock-resistant
- Starts up instantly, unlike CFL bulbs
- Stays cool and does not give off much heat
- Frequent cycling on/off will not shorten lifespan (unlike CFLs)
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Color Temperature||Warm White (3000 K)|
|Base Type||E26/27 (Standard screw in base)|
|Beam Angle||27 degrees|
|Certifications||Energy Star; UL/TUV and FCC certified|
|Cost to run for one year||$0.71|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||83 CRI|
|Energy consumption||5.9 watts|
|Light Output (Luminous Flux)||372 lumens|
|Key Feature||Dimmable LED PAR20 lamp; 372 lumens; 83 CRI; 3000K; Annual cost: $0.71|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the LEDnovation Dimmable PAR20 LED 5.9 Watt
- From Shane at 12/9/13 9:15 AM
- will this work in a light fan combo to replace a 50 watt halogen narrow flood bulb Halogen is approximately 3 inches long and 2.5 inches wide What are the dimensions
- Yes. This dimmable PAR20 LED 5.9 watt bulb is designed to replace your 50 watt halogen bulb.
The measurements of this bulb are:
bulb diameter: 2.5"
bulb length: 3.45"
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!