Warm white. Dimmable. 10.5 watts. Includes bulb and housing. The Cree CR6 Downlight Module is made by Cree Lighting, an American leader in LED technology.
The CR6 is an 10.5 watt LED downlight for use in residential and light commercial applications. Designed for new construction and retrofit, it easily installs into most standard six inch recessed IC or non-IC housings via a standard Edison socket, supported by a rotating clip retention system. The CR6 generates white light with LEDs in a new way that enables an unprecedented combination of light output, high efficacy, beautiful color, and affordability. This 10.5 watt dimmable downlight module is a complete recessed downlight trim kit and LED light in one unit. The light output (575 lumens) and color quality (90 CRI) are very similar to incandescent reflector lamps typically used in residential downlights, drawing about one-fifth the wattage.
- Electrical Specifications: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 10.5 watts
- Light Output: 575 lumens (50 to 60 watt incandescent equivalent)
- Color Rendering: 90 CRI
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years
The PDF specifications sheet can be read here, with full dimensions.
Try it out for 30 days!
If after 30 days you're not completely satisfied, simply return your bulb for a full refund, and all you pay are the return shipping costs. This LED has a comprehensive 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Color Temperature||Warm White (2700 K)|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||90 CRI|
|Energy consumption||10.5 watts|
|Incandescent Equivalent||50-60 watt|
|Light Output (Luminous Flux)||575 lumens|
|Key Feature||Great For: Recessed downlighting|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Cree CR6 Dimmable LED and Module - 10.5 Watt, Warm white
- From Mike at 11/16/10 9:15 PM
- What's the basic difference between the cr6 and the lr6? This looks like it has less cooling fins. Is the beam angle any different?
- The CR6 has a longer warranty, lasts longer, and takes less power than the LR6. It's also less expensive.
Here are the spec sheets for each bulb, with beam angle:
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Ian Douglas at 11/9/11 4:49 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!