This 8' x 8' x 12" Composite Raised Garden Bed features 64 square feet of planting space, plenty of room to grow healthy, organic vegetables. Composite is all-season durable, resistant to warping from winter frost and will not rot in damp climates.
Kit includes composite timbers, anchor joints, stacking joints, and all necessary hardware.
Composite boards are made from a blend of wood fiber and UV-protected polypropylene (100% recycled). The timbers go a slightly lighter shade with age because of the wood fiber content. The connecting joints are made of high impact durable ABS plastic resin (100% recycled).
Each timber board is a standard 2 x 6 size (actual dimensions: 1.5" x 5.5") and 44.5" long, which creates a 4 foot span from joint to joint.
Garden assembly involves sliding the timber into the joint, and using the included zinc-plated steel screws to secure the timber in the joint. The anchor joints are simply pressed into the ground, and the stacking joints slide into the anchor joints from above. It is helpful to have a power drill to set the screws.
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||8' L x 8' W x 12" H|
|Key Feature||Large square composite raised garden bed|
|Assembly TIme||60 Minutes|
|Origin||Made in China|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Composite Raised Garden Bed - 8' x 8' x 12''
- From Anne at 7/25/13 9:00 PM
- We have composite wood for our decking, and it can get really hot! Do I need to worry about the roots getting cooked?
- No, you do not have to be concerned about the soil heating up through the composite timbers. The timbers have a hollow core, and the airspace keeps outside heat from transferring inward.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From George at 2/18/11 12:30 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!