Earth® Premier 5-Year Adjustable Flapper
Your toilet tank may have a slow leak, which is undetectable to the eye, but can slowly waste you hundreds of gallons each month. One way to check is to put some food coloring dye in your tank, and see in an hour if the water in the toilet bowl turns the same color.
If you do have a leaky flapper, this is a great replacement part. It stops flapper leaks in almost every toilet, it's easy to install, and it's adjustable. You can decide how much water you need per flush for your toilet. You can make a big old toilet more efficient by limiting how much water is released for the flush ' you'll just have to experiment to find the ideal amount.
- Fits 1.6, 3.5, 5 and 7-gallon toilets
- Simply lengthen or shorten the chain to adjust how much water is released for the flush.
- Can save up to 2.5 gallons per flush when installed in an old 5 to 7 GPF toilet!
- Stops existing leaks; prevents new leaks for 5 years
- Virgin PVC material
- Stainless steel ball chain, clasp & hook
- Installs by hand in seconds, no tools needed
- Chlorine- and chloramines-resistant
- Adjustable end cap for maximum flushing power
- 5-year warranty
- Made in North America
For BULK orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||An inexpensive way of reducing water consumption|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Adjustable Toilet Flapper
- From Bob at 5/31/15 2:44 PM
- How easy is it to adjust the water usage per flush with this product? I have not purchased this product yet, so I have no idea what to expect.
- The Adjustable Toilet Flapper is very simple to install, and adjusting for water use per flush is as simple as pulling the chain through shorter or longer.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!