The Slug Shield is an effective, non-toxic to rid your garden of slugs without chemicals. The woven metal barrier acts as an electric fence for slugs and snails. They are repelled because it feels similar to an electric shock - they are not harmed, they just go the other way!
Use the Slug Shield to protect vegetables, herbs, flowers, ornamentals, fruit trees, and medicinal plants. The Slug Shield is effective all season and is totally weather-proof. It is quick and easy to install, and individual slug shields can be joined to encircle larger plants.
- Short: 6" long, for plants up to 2" in diameter. Package of 12.
- Long: 12" long, for plants up to 4" in diameter. Package of 6.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Woven metal barrier protect plants from slugs and snails|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Slug Shield
- From Rita C. at 6/29/12 9:01 AM
- Can these work with plants that are just sprouting? I am slowly losing all my plants to slugs. It is getting depressing when every morning I go out to the garden only to see more of my plants have been reduced to stumps! :( If the slug shields can be used do you have any suggestions on the best way to get them around the plants? My plants are only about an inch tall.
- The slug shields could technically be used for small plants - however, it really will depend on the diameter and fragility of your plants stems. You may not want to use the slug shield when they are just sprouting as it may be difficult and damaging to fasten the shield around the plant. Another option is our SlugsAway electronic fence: http://eartheasy.com/slugsaway-electronic-slug-and-snail-fence, which doesn't go directly around the plants but instead along the perimeter of your garden.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!