These all-natural handmade pillows are soft and comfortable. The standard-size pillows are available in three thicknesses to suit your comfort level: Light Fill, Regular Fill, and Extra Thick. The Queen and King sizes come in Regular Fill only.
Please note that your wool pillow will be very fluffy upon arrival, but will settle over time with the weight and heat of your head. This will not change the support and comfort the pillow provides. Expect about 30% compression.
- Premium Eco-Wool batting
- Organic cotton fabric cover
- Comes in a variety of sizes and thicknesses
- Machine washable (gentle with special instructions)
- Handmade in Washington state
- Standard (20" x 25") Light Fill 25 oz.
- Standard (20" x 25") Regular Fill 29 oz.
- Standard (20" x 25") Extra Thick 33 oz.
- Queen (20" x 30") Regular Fill 35 oz.
- King (20" x 36") Regular Fill 39 oz.
How to choose the right pillow
- Light Fill: Recommended for children, and for people who sleep on their stomach
- Regular Fill: Recommended for people who sleep on their sides or their back. This is the most popular size.
- Extra Thick: Recommended for people who sleep on their sides or back.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 60 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Natural handmade wool filled bed pillows|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Natural Wool Pillows
- From antol at 12/13/14 1:46 PM
- Is the eco wool organic? Where are the animals grown e.g. what country or state? I understand the pillows are "made" in USA. However, where do main ingredients come from? Thanks.
- Our Wool Pillows are made with Premium Eco-Wool™ sourced directly from about 20 family farms in Oregon and California, USA. Growers participate in the Sustainable Wool Program, managing their flocks in a humane, chemical-free, and environmentally thoughtful manner. This is the cleanest highest-quality wool available. Grown and produced with care, this wool batting is chemical-free from sheep to finish.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!