Please Note: Trap includes 1 lure. For additional lures please click here.
There are no toxic agents to damage the environment and the trap does not attract animals, birds or beneficial insects. Because the lure is an attractant, this trap is best used along the perimeter of your garden or shrub beds.
The unique controlled-release system lasts for the entire trapping season.
Under ordinary weather conditions the lure should be effective for about 12 weeks.
Made in USA.
SustainabilityProvides a non-toxic, safe way to control Japanese Beetles.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Provides a non-toxic, safe way to control Japanese Beetles.|
|Effective for||3 months|
|Items per pack||1|
|Brand||Oak Stump Farms|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Non-Toxic Japanese Beetle Trap
- From laura at 5/22/12 7:56 PM
- I am looking for a non toxic trap for japanese beetles that will contain the bugs so I can feed them to my chickens without harm to my chickens = will your trap do this?
- Yes, the trap does not use any toxic agents, so the beetles will be completely safe to feed to your chickens.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!