Made from renewable cork, this cutting board is perfect for picnics, camping, backpacking or everyday use.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable, wear-resistant cutting board
- Slim and lightweight - great for camping and traveling
- Fully reversible - cut on one side, serve on the other
- Cushions blades for sharper knives
- High density cork grain construction
- Hand finished with natural food-safe oil
- Formaldehyde free
- FDA food safe
- Small: 8.5" L x 6" W x 1/2" H
- Medium: 12" L x 8" W x 5/8" H
This cork is sustainably harvested from northern China, without harming any cork oak trees. Cork is generally harvested every 10-12 years. The bark regenerates and the tree continues to flourish.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||Small: 8.5" L x 6" W x 1/2" H / Medium: 12" L x 8" W x 5/8" H|
|Key Feature||High-density cork cutting boards. Food safe.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Natural Cork Cutting Boards
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!