Medicinal Herb Seed Vault is a collection of the finest heirloom seeds to grow plants commonly used in herbal medicine. Seeds come in individual airtight packets allowing for long term storage. Save your seeds and grow when needed.
These open pollinated seeds can be grown, harvested, and replanted endlessly.
Features & Benefits:
- 10 easy to grow medicinal herbs
- 100% non-GMO, organic, open pollinated seeds
- Airtight, re-sealable metal “vault” maintains longer seed shelf life
- Reusable triple-layered seed packets preserve seeds
- Includes instructions for planting and harvesting
- Made in the USA
- Echinacea (130+ seeds)
- Cayenne Hot Red Pepper (90+ seeds)
- Borage (130+ seeds)
- Pleurisy Root - Asclepias Tuberosa (50+ seeds)
- Nettle - Urtica Dioicia (150+ seeds)
- Mad-dog Skullcap - Scutellaria Lateriflora (50+ seeds)
- Culver's Root (200+ seeds)
- Hyssop - Hyssopus officinalis (150+ seeds)
- Lemon Balm (400+ seeds)
- Catnip (250+ seeds)
Medicinal Herb Remedies
- Echinacea: Echinacea contains active substances that enhance the immune system, relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and it has antioxidant effects.
- Cayenne Hot Red Pepper: Cayenne can be used as a circulatory system stimulant to strengthen the heart and blood vessels while promoting increased vitality.
- Borage: Borage is said to be effective against diminished adrenal function, fevers, inflammation, sore and inflamed eyes, colds, bronchitis, congestion, and fever.
- Pleurisy Root: Pleurisy root has been used in the treatment of diarrhea, dysentery, chronic rheumatism and as an expectorant. It can also relieve chest pain.
- Nettle: Nettle tea can be used to treat asthma and provide cold and allergy relief.
- Mad-dog Skullcap: Skullcap can be used to treat insomnia and as a headache remedy.
- Culver's Root: Culver's root can be used to treat liver and gallbladder disorders and associated pain.
- Hyssop: Brewed as a tea for its relieving effect on colds, flus, sore throat, and fever.
- Lemon Balm: Can be brewed in tea for relief of stomach and intestinal pain. It is known for its anti-viral properties. Also used to make salves and ointments for skin conditions.
- Catnip: Catnip is used to treat colds, headaches, flu, and fevers. When brewed in tea it is an excellent sleep aid.
Please note: the information on this web page is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Open pollinated, non-GMO, organic seeds for 10 medicinal herbs|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Medicinal Herb Seed Vault
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!