Durable, natural cutting surface made from renewable cork. Perfect for everyday use, and lightweight enough to bring camping or backpacking.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable, wear-resistant cutting surface
- Lightweight cutting board for campers or backpackers
- Fully reversible - cut on one side, serve on the other
- Hypoallergenic, antimicrobial and antifungal
- Hand finished with food-safe oil
- Made from cork, a renewable natural resource
- Small: 8.5" L x 6" W x 1/2" H
- Medium: 12" L x 8" W x 5/8" H
Simply hand wash in warm, soapy water. Not intended for dishwashers and microwave ovens.
This cork is sustainably harvested from northern China, without harming any cork oak trees. The outer bark quickly regenerates and the tree continues to flourish, generally improving the tree’s health over its lifespan.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||Small / Medium|
|Key Feature||High-density cork cutting boards. FDA Food Safe.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Natural Cork Cutting Boards
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!