Our Pure Beeswax Pillars are long burning and hand poured in small batches.
Beeswax is made from the nectar of flowers by industrious honeybees, infusing candles with a natural, subtle honey fragrance. These pillar candles are all-natural and free of paraffin and other toxins. The wicks are made from 100% cotton and contain no lead or metal.
- Small: 2" x 4.75" (Burns 40 hours)
- Medium: 3" x 3.5" (Burns 60 hours)
- Large: 3" x 6" (Burns 90 hours)
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- Continental US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Pure Beeswax Pillars
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!