Durable everyday cutting board for your kitchen, yet elegant enough for serving. These bamboo boards feature subtle carved handholds for easy carrying. The rich, golden brown color accentuates the natural wood grain.
Features & Benefits:
- Versatile board for both cutting & serving
- Long-lasting: bamboo absorbs less moisture and resists swelling
- Hand finished with natural, food-safe wood oil
- Made from sustainably harvested bamboo
- Small: 6.5" L x 6.5" W
- Medium: 10" L x 7" W
- Large: 14" L x 9" W
- Extra Large: 17" L x 12" W
Hand wash your bamboo cutting boards in warm soapy water, and either wipe or rack dry. Use Bamboo Goo to rejuvenate your cutting board, and preserve it for years to come.
Bamboo is one of the most renewable and fastest growing resources on earth. It is not wood but a species of grass that needs no replanting. It grows without chemical fertilizers or pesticides, and can be harvested in just 3-5 years.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||Small, Medium, Large, Extra-Large|
|Key Feature||Cutting and serving boards handcrafted from sustainable bamboo|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Bambu Undercut Cutting Boards
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!