All the tools necessary to build a fire in the outdoors! The Fire Lighting Kit comes with a FireSteel 2.0 Scout with its 3,000°C (5400°F) spark that makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. The perfect companion to the Scout is the Tinder-on-a-Rope with its 80% resin content—carve off some shavings that are easy to light and it'll work even when wet since it is the resin (oil) that burns, not the wood. A fire wouldn't be complete without roasting some hotdogs or making some s'mores! The FireFork makes roasting marshmallows, hot dogs, and anything else easy as it simply attaches to practically any stick. Makes a great gift!
Features & Benefits:
- Durable, stainless steel striker lasts 3,000 strikes
- Produces a 5,400°F spark, and works when wet
- Lights campfires, stoves and gas barbecues
- Tinder is 100% natural and an environmentally-friendly fire starter
- Firefork made from a single stainless steel wire
- Made in Sweden
To purchase more Tinder, click here.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||High quality stainless steel firestarter lasts 3000 strikes, comes with Tinder on a rope and a FireFork.|
|Origin||Made in Sweden|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48 & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Fire Lighting Kit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!