Enjoy fresh eggs with your own chicken coop! This miniature chicken coop is built with primed SmartSide Siding, offering the beauty of traditional wood and the durability of engineered wood. With a seamless aluminum roof and predator-resistant wire mesh, you can feel comfortable leaving your chickens in this well-planned coop. Each kit includes an egg collection box, a sliding clean-out door, and a ramp to the outside run.
SmartSide siding is both termite and fungal-decay resistant, and comes primed and ready-to-paint. It is durable and long-lasting, and comes with a 50-year limited warranty.
Please note that the EZ-fit Miniature Chicken Coop does not come painted. It comes primed and ready to paint, but you get to choose and apply the top coat color.
Each mini coop is delivered in two boxes via common carrier as a partially assembled kit, and requires basic assembly skills. The nesting box will arrive assembled, but not attached. It is easily fastened to the coop with several included screws.
- Dimensions: 30” x 78” (includes an outside run of 30” x 48”)
- Ideal for 3-5 chickens
- 7/16" thick SmartSide Siding
- Seamless aluminum roof
- Predator-resistant wire mesh
- Plexiglass window
- Sliding Door
- Ramp and 30” x 48” outside run
- Inside roost / easy access nest
- Aluminum clean out tray
- Optional wheel kit (+39$)
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||30" x 78"|
|Assembly TIme||60 Minutes|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the EZ-fit Miniature Chicken Coop
- From Peter Johnston at 2/9/14 5:04 PM
- From Beth Sefkow at 2/22/13 12:37 PM
- Can the coop be moved about the yard or is it a permanent installation? I would like be be able to let the chickens provide some natural fertilizer and bug control in multiple areas.
- Yes, this coop is easy to move to different locations. The chickens will be happier to have new ground forage and your garden beds will get a thorough weeding and fertilizing. But remember you'll need to wait a while before planting to give the fertilizer time to mellow.
If you get the optional wheel kit, the coop can lifted from one end and dragged by one person.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!