The Excalibur 2900 Dehydrator features 9 trays with a larger heating element and fan system.
Features & Benefits:
- Adjustable Thermostat (600 watts): 85º - 155ºF, 110 volt 60hz
- Rear mounted 7" Fan
- 9 trays - 15" x 15" each
- 15 square feet of drying area
- Sturdy polycarbonate trays are FDA approved and dishwasher safe
- Includes 9 flexible polyscreen tray inserts (mesh sheets)
- Polycarbonate Plastic Cabinet and plexiglass door
- Free 24 Page Recipe Booklet Included
- Dimensions: 12½" H x 17" W x 19" D
- Weight: 22 lbs
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
Why the Excalibur Dehydrator
Excalibur Offers the Turbo Charged Parallexx Drying System. Most manufacturers offered round stackable models with a heating unit in the bottom. Excalibur pioneered a rear-mounted equipment package allowing horizontal or parallel air flow called the Parallexx System.
Excalibur Dehydrators differ from other dehydrators because of their unique horizontal drying system in the rear of the unit. This provides a sure way to provide an even dehydration process as the warm air removes moisture and is pushed out the front of the machine. There is also no need to rotate trays because of the horizontal drying.
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Capacity||9 Trays - 15 Sq. Ft. of Drying Area|
|Dimensions||19 x 17 x 13 inches|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Excalibur 2900 Food Dehydrator - 9 Tray
- From Amanda at 4/14/13 12:10 PM
- From amy l at 10/24/12 11:38 AM
- what is the differance in the 2900 model and the 3900?
- The 3900 model h as several upgraded components, including a heavy-duty thermostat, heating element, and fan motor. It also has a 10 year warranty instead of the 5 year warranty offered by the 2900 model.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From lauren at 8/2/11 5:38 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!