The Nino Rain Barrel holds 55 gallons of water and features a garden planter on the top of the barrel. Unique cube shape makes it easy to place anywhere around your home, and flowers makes it a great addition to your landscaping.
Features & Benefits:
- Decorative rain barrel with planter tray
- Holds 55 gallons of water
- Stable, rectangular shape with tapered sides
- Compact, easily fits anywhere around your home
- End to end catchment area
- Welded fittings, guaranteed leak free
- Drain valve fitting installed close to bottom, attaches to garden hose
- Internal overflow piping and valve feeds excess water out the side of the base
- Insect screen keeps out mosquitoes
- Child safe lid
- Textured matte finish conceals dirt
- Colors: Dark Grey, Light Adobe, Medium Adobe, Dark Adobe, or Sherwood Green
- Made in the USA
- Material: UV-stabilized Food-Grade HDPE, recyclable
- Hardware: Zinc-plated steel
- Drain valve fitting: 3/4 inch, single-threaded
- Internal overflow fitting: 1 1/2 inch, double-threaded
- Dimensions: 24" L x 24" W x 24" H
- Weight: 26 lbs
About the Nino Rain Barrel:
The Nino rain barrel is made from food-grade plastic resin, which is UV-stabilized to protect the plastic from the sun. Food-grade plastic is recommended for all rain barrels. Thermal welded fittings and seamless construction both serve to prevent water leakage. There is a fixed lid which is important to keep children or animals out. The top of the Nino rain barrel has a screen to keep out debris and maintain good airflow. This screen also keeps out mosquitoes and other insects.
The Nino Rain Barrel features a removable top and a basin you can use as a planter. Simply add soil to the basin and plant with flowers. The planter tray has drain holes so water will still drain into the barrel.
Top of barrel is designed with large collection area to catch water as it falls. This style works best with falling water, but it can also be placed at the bottom of a downspout or rain chain.
It is necessary to drain your rain barrel before temperatures drop below freezing. This will prevent ice from expanding and cracking inside the barrel. You can leave the barrel hooked up, just be sure to keep the bottom drain open.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Material||Food grade UV stabilized plastic|
|Dimensions||24" L x 24" W x 24" H|
|Key Feature||2-in-1 rain barrel and planter, decorative tapered rectangular shape|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Nino Rain Barrel & Planter - 'Plus' Version - 55 Gallon
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!