A drip-irrigation system is an ideal way to conserve water while giving your plants the hydration they need. A drip system is also low maintenance, although it will take some of your time to layout and install.
There are two size kits for either small or large area coverage. Each kit includes everything you need for low-volume irrigation. With complete instructions, the kit converts your hose bib into a drip system with a faucet adapter, and can be used with any connector or timer (not included).
The difference between the two kits is coverage at the spikes (emitters). The small area kit gives 1' (one foot) diameter coverage per spike, and the large area emitters gives up to 6' (six feet) diameter watering.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable, long lasting components
- Provides more efficient watering
- Reduces risk of mildew on plant leaves and flowers
- Resistant to high heat – won’t deteriorate in the sun
- Tubing and fittings work under high pressure – no blowouts
- Tubing has solid wall construction – hard to cut with shovel
- Spikes use "positive-stop ratchet" adjustment – no more lost heads
- Goof plugs straightforward, intuitive design sets firmly, smoothly in tubing
- Small-area kit comes with 25 360° 8-Stream Spikes
- Large-area kit comes with 25 360° Spray Spikes
- 50-feet of 1/2-inch mainline tubing
- 50-feet of 1/4-inch distribution line tubing
- 1 Elbow compression fitting
- 1 T compression fitting
- 2 End-cap compression fittings
- 1 ¾-inch female-thread faucet adapter
- 1 faucet filter
- 10 Goof plugs
- 1 Mainline tubing hole punch
- 1 Mainline tubing crimper
Small-area kit includes 25 360° 8-stream spikes. Each spike has eight slots, emanating water in a 360-degree spray pattern for a coverage area of a 12” maximum diameter circle. Flow rate per spike is 13 gallons-per-hour @ 30 psi.
Large-area kit includes 25 360° spray spikes. Each spike has a single opening that emits a full-circle spray, for a maximum coverage area of a 6’ diameter circle. Flow rate per spike is 24 gallons-per-hour @ 30 psi.
Mainline tubing can be connected to an existing drip irrigation system or directly to an outdoor hose spigot. Made from high-quality polyurethane.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the MicroEase Drip Irrigation Kit
- From laura at 6/11/15 8:09 AM
- What material is this? Can it be buried in a garden for a season? Is it food safe - safe to use in a vegetable garden? Thank you.
- This irrigation kit uses polyethelene tubing, it is durable and can be buried for years, or set beneath mulch then disassembled for winter storage. This is a stable food-safe material suited to vegetable gardens.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!