The Rolling Tomato Tower provides 2.5 cubic feet of growing space for roots, and this extra space ultimately leads to greater yields. We've heard of people growing over 30 pounds of tomatoes out of this little planter! It can also be used to grow other deep rooted vegetables and even dwarf fruit trees.
Features & Benefits:
- Grow productive tomato plants in a small space
- Easy to move: rolls on sturdy non-marking swivel casters
- Reinforced slatted base with screen allows for drainage
- High quality untreated FSC certified red cedar
- Tool-free assembly in less than 10 minutes!
- Dimensions: 16" L x 16" W x 24" H
- Made in the USA
The Rolling Tomato Tower is easy to assemble in minutes, no tools required. This planter comes with pre-drilled holes in the overlapping corners. Just slide the four included aluminum rods down through these holes to lock the corners in place.
There is only one logo on the tower, and this board can be assembled facing inward if desired.
Made in the USA from untreated FSC certified cedar sourced in Oregon.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||16" L x 16" W x 24" H|
|Planting Space||2.5 Cubic Feet|
|Key Feature||Rolling planter box ideal for growing tomatoes in a small space|
|Assembly TIme||5 Minutes|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Rolling Tomato Tower
- From Rich at 5/25/15 5:52 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!