When building a raised bed by hand, it can be difficult to keep the boards from coming loose over time. This kit provides durable steel brackets and hardware for you to build your own long-lasting raised garden bed.
- 4 corner brackets, powder-coated steel
- 2 middle brackets, powder-coated steel
- 40 stainless steel flat head screws
- Instruction guide
- Not included: 2x6 lumber (framing, reclaimed, or composite)
Build a Raised Garden Bed
Heavy gauge steel brackets create clean corner details for a raised garden of variable sizes and lengths. Brackets hold the boards securely together while the stakes keep the corners securely anchored in the ground.
For longer raised beds, the middle brackets will prevent the wood from bowing out in the center. They hook over the top, screw into the sides and the stake is driven into the ground. The corner brackets fit two finished 2 x 6 boards to a height of 11 inches. Supports 12 inches of soil.
When sourcing lumber locally, we encourage you to use sustainably harvested lumber, salvage wood, composite decking or other reclaimed materials.
Made in the USA.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Heavy duty steel brackets to build your own raised garden bed|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Raised Garden Bed Bracket Kit
- From Dixie Lee at 3/27/11 3:10 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!