Made from powder-coated steel in the USA, these quick corners will fit all standard 2-by and rough-sawn lumber. The design is self-leveling and self-squaring and stackable, making them exceptionally easy to install.
Features & Benefits:
- Create any size raised garden bed, for a backyard or patio
- Four corner brackets with decorative sunburst cutout
- Choose from 4 colors: natural steel, bronze, black, or green
- Made from a single piece of formed steel, no welds or fasteners
- No tools or hardware required
Each quick corner is 7.5" by 7.5" by 7-7/8" tall. So the bracket extends along the board 7.5" and goes up the board 7 7/8". They are extremely strong because of the locking tab that holds the 90 degree angle in place. They can support boards up to 14 inches tall, and as long as desired, even up to 20 feet! Easy to assemble, and disassemble if needed.
No need for hardware or tools, although there is an option to place a screw from the bottom to increase stability.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||7.5" x 7.5" x 7-7/8"|
|Key Feature||Four corner brackets with decorative sunburst cutout|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Quick Corner Brackets for Raised Garden Beds - Sunburst
- From Den at 6/30/12 10:42 PM
- From Diane at 3/13/14 9:37 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!