Made in the USA from Oregon grown cedar, a durable and naturally rot-resistant wood, these raised beds are sturdy and easy to assemble. Each raised bed is coated with a non-toxic waterproof sealant, which extends the natural lifespan of the wood.
The corners are half-lapped and secured with rust-proof metal rods, which keep the corners from working loose. It's easy to stack the boards to build raised beds in many different heights.
Features & Benefits:
- Long lasting raised garden beds for vegetables and flowers
- Tool free assembly – raised beds assemble in minutes
- Superior strength corner pin construction
- Wood is protected with a non-toxic waterproof sealant
- Made from kiln-dried Oregon cedar
4' x 4' Beds:
- 4’ W x 4’ L x 11" H ($175.95)
- 4’ W x 4’ L x 16.5" H ($252.95)
- 4’ W x 4’ L x 22" H ($311.95)
- 4’ W x 4’ L x 27.5" H ($387.95)
4' x 6' Beds:
- 4’ W x 6’ L x 11" H ($218.95)
- 4’ W x 6’ L x 16.5" H ($299.95)
- 4’ W x 6’ L x 22" H ($395.95)
- 4’ W x 6’ L x 27.5" H ($493.95)
4' x 8' Beds:
- 4’ W x 8’ L x 11" H ($249.95)
- 4’ W x 8’ L x 16.5" H ($364.95)
- 4’ W x 8’ L x 22" H ($479.95)
- 4’ W x 8’ L x 27.5" H ($595.95)
The 8' lengths come in 4' sections and include aluminum crossbars
4' x 10' Beds:
- 4’ W x 10’ L x 11" H ($291.95)
- 4’ W x 10’ L x 16.5" H ($427.95)
- 4’ W x 10’ L x 22" H ($564.95)
- 4’ W x 10’ L x 27.5" H ($706.95)
4' x 12' Beds:
- 4’ W x 12’ L x 11" H ($334.95)
- 4’ W x 12’ L x 16.5" H ($491.95)
- 4’ W x 12’ L x 22" H ($649.95)
- 4’ W x 12’ L x 27.5" H ($806.95)
The 12' lengths come in 6' sections and include aluminum crossbars
All boards are standard surfaced 2x6 with actual dimensions of 1.5" x 5.5". Two boards stacked on top of each other give the raised beds their base height of 11 inches. Raised beds can be stacked as high as 27.5 inches.
Each size comes with corner pins the same height as the bed you order, so you can put the raised bed on hard ground or a patio if needed, and the tops of the pins will be flush with the top of the bed.
Raised beds 8 feet and longer come with rust-proof aluminum crossbars, which prevent the longer beds from bowing under the weight of the soil.
These raised beds are made from kiln-dried Oregon Cedar—the strongest of all cedars. It is a fragrant, light-colored wood with even texture and strong natural oils to protect against moisture and fungal decay.
To enhance the cedar's natural rot resistance, the boards are treated with a non-toxic silica-based wood stabilizer, which hardens the wood and further extends its lifespan. This cedar long outlasts most lumber found in stores. Perfect for long-lasting raised beds!
The simple design of these kits allows wood to shrink and swell, for better strength and durability in wet and dry conditions. Hardware like screws and nails eventually loosen as wood ages. Our raised beds assemble with rust-proof metal rods set securely through the ends of each board. So after years of exposure the raised bed won't fall apart, and yet it can be disassembled by hand if needed.
Watch our video on the left! Raised beds assemble in minutes. No tools necessary. Just level the ground, stack boards, and insert corner pins to create a long lasting garden bed for your vegetables and flowers. The corner pins will be the same height as the bed you order, so you can place the bed on your lawn, or on a hard surface.
Easily build a cloche over these raised garden beds. You can leave the corner pins slightly protruding and then slide some thin pvc pipe over them, bending the pipe in a hoop to the other side of the bed. Then drape clear plastic over the pipe and affix with zip-ties. Now your garden is greenhouse ready!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Natural, strong, easy to assemble cedar raised garden beds|
|Assembly TIme||30 Minutes|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Natural Cedar Raised Garden Bed - 4' Widths
- From Christine at 8/22/13 1:58 PM
- I have aspen in my backyard with an extensive root system and suckers which come up. I am thinking I should use landscape fabric under the beds. Also I have occasionally seen the mounds of dirt and hole which are made by moles/voles. Would it be good to put down a 2" mesh wire under the beds to keep them out?
- The aspen is a problem. We have been there, and found the only solution was to dig a trench along the inner fence line separating the garden from the Aspen. The trench was 12" wide and down to hardpan, about 3' - 4'. Sheets of HDPE plastic were set in on edge so the top edges just protruded above the soil surface. We saved the rocks from the digging and threw them in first on the bottom, then put the dirt back in. The migrating Aspen roots were revealed when digging the trench, and cut. The roots on the garden side were then pulled up.
The HDPE sheets were available at no cost from a feed store where they were used on pallets of feed during shipping. There are other materials you could use of course.
If you suspect moles or voles, we recommend that you use 1/2" or even 1/4" hardware cloth (galvanized mesh) across the bottom of the beds and bent up 3" along the inside edges, where they are stapled in place. Then fill your beds. The 2" mesh you mention is not enough for long term protection from burrowing pests.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!