Made from a plant and mineral based formula, Eco Wood Treatment works by penetrating wood fibers to create a natural buffer against sun exposure, water and fungal decay.
Features & Benefits:
- Safe, non-toxic wood preservative made from plant and mineral extracts
- Easy to use, maintenance-free, no repeat applications
- Cost-effective: a single application protects wood for a lifetime
- Can be used on all types of untreated wood
- Wood develops a silver-grey patina after just a few hours
- To add color, mix with water-based tint of your choice
- Sizes: 2 oz. or 10 oz. dry formula
- 2 ounces makes 1 liquid gallon (covers 150 sq. ft.)
- 10 ounces makes 5 liquid gallons (covers 750 sq. ft.)
- Made in Canada
Using Eco Wood Treatment:
Eco Wood Treatment can be used on any untreated wood surface, indoors or outdoors, to preserve wood naturally. You can apply to wooden furniture, planters or raised beds, fences, patios, docks, playgrounds, picnic tables, logs, siding, hardwood floors, birdhouses, handcrafted wooden toys, and more.
Simply mix powder with water to make liquid formula. Apply directly to wood with a brush or roller for small projects, or use a tank sprayer for larger projects. It can also be applied by dipping wood into liquid. As the wood begins to dry, any brush marks, runs or fingerprints will disappear.
Use any water-based tint to add color to the formula. Add 5 oz. water-based tint to 1 gallon Eco Wood Treatment.
Store any leftover powder in a dry location. Dry formula has a very long shelf life. After the product has been mixed with water, store remaining liquid in a sealed container.
Made from plant and mineral based ingredients, Eco Wood Treatment is a non-toxic solution for preserving or finishing wood. It has been tested to determine it does not contain any solvents or substances harmful to people, animals, or the environment.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||2 oz. powder (1 gallon); 10 oz. powder (5 gallons)|
|Key Feature||Non-toxic wood treatment made from plant and mineral extracts preserves and enhances wood.|
|Origin||Made in Canada|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Eco Wood Treatment
- From Jill at 11/23/13 1:57 PM
- How durable is it to use on raised garden beds that will obviously have continual exposure to soil and water?
- Eco Wood Treatment is developed for applications where wood is exposed to weather. After application, the water beads up and runs off the wood. For raised beds, you can apply to all board surfaces, but it is typical that gardeners only apply the treatment to the exterior surfaces. The treatment will prevent moisture from penetrating the wood more than 1/8". This also applies to ground moisture from contact with the soil.
Eco Wood Treatment is durable enough that the manufacturer recommends only one application for the lifetime of the wood. However, we have added a second coat after about 5 years to a cedar deck and this seems to add increased protection.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!