This 12-foot long composite raised garden bed is rugged, resistant to warping from winter frost, and won't rot from exposure to rain and moisture. It comes with extra boards and joints to use as cross-bracing. You can see the timbers cross-ways on the top of the bed. These cross timbers prevent the sides from bowing out.
Features & Benefits:
- Rot-proof, durable, maintenance-free
- Eco-friendly composite made from recycled plastic and natural wood fibers
- Attractive wood grain texture and color
- Easy to assemble
- Includes all composite boards, joints, and screws
The connecting joints are made of reinforced ABS plastic, and the composite timbers are made from a blend of sustainable hardwood fibers and post-consumer recycled plastic.
Each composite board is a standard 2 x 6 size (actual dimensions: 1.5" x 5.5") and 44.5 inches long which creates a 4 foot span from joint to joint.
Installation involves sliding the timber into the joint, and using the included zinc-plated steel screws to secure the timber in the joint. The joints have stakes which are pressed into the ground. To add the second level, slide the stake of another joint into the top of the ground-level joint from above. It is helpful to have a power drill to set the screws.
The patented anchor joint system allows installation on hard surfaces such as rooftops, patios or decks as well as traditional landscapes.
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||4' x 12' x 12"|
|Key Feature||Easy to assemble composite raised garden bed|
|Assembly TIme||1-2 Hours|
|Origin||Made in China|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Composite Raised Garden Bed - 4' x 12' x 12"
- From Jane Neumann at 4/23/11 4:38 PM
- Are the holes for the screws pre-drilled in the boards?
- The Composite Raised Garden Bed uses the anchor and stacking joints for the corners, and the composite boards fit into the 'wings' of the anchor/stacking joints. The 'wings' are pre-drilled. The timbers are not pre-drilled becase there is no need.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!