The VegTrug Wallhugger is an elevated garden planter, perfect for growing fruit, vegetables and herbs without bending or kneeling. The Wallhugger has all the same benefits of the classic VegTrug planter, only it has been designed specifically for narrow spaces with one vertical side with the ability to ‘hug’ the planter next to a wall or fence.
Sourced from sustainable plantation grown fir, the VegTrug Wallhugger is a beautiful elevated garden planter that is built to last. Its easy working height of 31” means no more bending or kneeling to plant your garden, making it perfect for wheelchair users or the elderly.
Are you a retailer? For all wholesale inquiries, please call us at 1-888-451-6752.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for narrow spaces
- Place in front of a wall or fence for vertical growing
- Feet covers included to protect wood and your deck/floorboards
- Pre-formed liner included
- Comfortable working height, easy wheelchair access
- Keeps produce away from slugs and animals/pets
- Easy assembly
- Unique V shape allows deep rooted produce
- Made from sustainable plantation grown fir
- Comes in 2 sizes (see below for dimensions and capacities)
Accessories And Add-Ons
Your VegTrug Wallhugger comes with one liner included, however additional liners, as well as trellises are available for purchase separately. The following accessories are custom designed for your VegTrug Wallhugger:
VegTrug Wallhugger Small: Specifications
- Dimensions: 40" x 18" x 31"
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Holds 6 cubic feet of soil
VegTrug Wallhugger Medium: Specifications
- Dimensions: 72" x 18" x 31"
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Holds 10.9 cubic feet of soil
Assembling and Maintaining Your VegTrug
The VegTrug is very simple to assemble. Follow the assembly instructions included with your package. Once you have put it together, simply place the pre-formed liner into the VegTrug so that the top edge overlaps. Fold the liner back over the top edge of the VegTrug, and pull the drawstring to tighten the liner and hold it into place whilst filling the VegTrug with a suitable potting mix. Fill to within 1-2 inches of the top edge. Once the potting mix is in place, release the drawstring and tuck the liner down to be level with the potting mix. We recommend that you put the VegTrug Wallhugger in place before you fill it with potting mix, as it will become very heavy.
The VegTrug Wallhugger is pre-treated with a water-based vegetable safe preservative. It will fade in color when placed in direct sunlight, and should be treated on an annual basis as a minimum. Ensure that you use a vegetable safe product for treatment. As a raw material, the wood will naturally contract and expand due to the humidity and weather conditions. Movement in the material will be reduced with regular re-treatment of the product. Ensure that you use a food safe product such as Eco Wood Treatment.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||2 sizes - see product description|
|Key Feature||VegTrug planter designed specifically for patios, narrow or urban spaces|
|Assembly TIme||60 Minutes|
|Origin||Made in China|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit.
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email email@example.com for rates.
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the VegTrug Wallhugger Raised Garden Planter
- From Ruth at 5/28/15 1:18 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!