Manufactured with insulated double walls, the natural artisan texture is scratch and dent resistant. This modern planter fits in well with many high-end homes. The lower shelf offers a convenient place to keep your gardening supplies or dress it up with indoor or outdoor decor items. The G365 Elevated Garden Planter is also hydroponics compatible and can be used with both soil or soil-less growing mediums.
- Tall and stable
- Simple assembly
- Use with soil or soil-less mediums - can be used with hydroponic growing techniques
- Available in 3 popular colors
- Insulating double walls
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
40" Long x 24" Wide x 36" Tall
Container depth for planting is 11"
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||40" x 24" x 36”|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
|Shipping Dimensions||40" x 24" x 11”|
- Shipping Dimensions:
- 40" x 24" x 11”
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email email@example.com for rates.
- Ships Via:
Questions about the RTS Elevated Garden
- From Steve Masley at 8/26/11 6:39 AM
- What is the depth of the planter? You specify width, length, and height of the unit from the ground (3'), but not the depth of the planter, which is important for determining which vegetables you'll be able to grow in them.
- The planting depth of the RTS Elevated Garden is 11".
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Lorraine Adams at 3/18/12 11:23 AM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!