Made from powder-coated steel in the USA, these quick corners will fit any standard 2-by and rough-sawn lumber. The design is self-leveling and self-squaring and stackable, making them exceptionally easy to install.
You will need no hardware or tools, although there is an option to place a screw from the bottom to increase the stability.
Each quick corner is 7.5" by 7.5" by 7.875 (or 7 7/8)" tall. This means that the bracket extends along the board 7.5" and goes up the board 7 7/8". They are extremely strong because of the locking tab that holds the 90 degree angle in place. They can support boards up to 14 inches tall, and as long as desired - even up to 20 feet!
Personalize your raised bed! Choose from 4 colors: black, forest green, bronze or natural steel.
This set comes with 4 corner brackets.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Quick Corner Brackets for Raised Garden Beds - Plain
- From rockylandgarden at 4/15/13 7:51 AM
- The descriptions for the Quick Corners says they are stackable. How?
- This means that you can build raised beds more than just a single board high. These brackets can be used to build raised beds two or more boards high by simply stacking them. The brackets do not impede stacking, and the soil holds the stacked walls in place.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From NCgardener at 4/8/13 4:21 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!