Made from kiln-dried Oregon cedar, these L-shaped planter boxes are two feet wide and the perfect size to frame a corner or enclose an area on a patio. Raised an inch off the ground these planters have a deep soil bed so you can grow anything from herbs and flowers to deep-rooted vegetables and perennial shrubs.
Features & Benefits:
- L-shaped garden planter perfect for a patio, balcony, or rooftop
- Assembles in minutes, no tools required
- Superior strength corner pin construction
- Wood is protected with a non-toxic waterproof sealant
- Excellent drainage and aeration
- Made in the USA
2-feet wide planters come in 4' or 6' lengths, either 18.5" or 24" high.
2' x 4' Planter:
- 2’ W x 4’ L x 4’ L x 18.5” H
- 2’ W x 4’ L x 4’ L x 24” H
- Planting area: 11.2 sq. ft.
- Soil volume: 17.3 cu. ft. / 22.5 cu. ft.
2' x 6' Planter:
- 2’ W x 6’ L x 6’ L x 18.5” H
- 2’ W x 6’ L x 6’ L x 24” H
- Planting area: 19.2 sq. ft.
- Soil volume: 29.6 cu. ft. / 38.3 cu. ft.
L-shaped planters are great for framing a corner or enclosing a patio. Taller planter boxes provide more soil for deep rooted plants.
We recommend the 24-inch high planter for wheelchair users or anyone with limited mobility. It is high enough to reach without bending or kneeling from a seated position. The garden is easy to access from a wheelchair while positioned sideways next to the planter.
These planters are made from kiln-dried Oregon Cedar—the strongest of all cedars. It is a fragrant, light-colored wood with even texture and strong natural oils to protect against moisture and fungal decay.
To enhance the cedar's natural rot resistance, it's treated with a non-toxic silica-based wood stabilizer, which hardens the wood and further extends its lifespan.
Set Up & Assembly:
Planter boxes can be set up on any flat surface such as a patio, deck, courtyard, rooftop, or parking lot.
Simply stack boards and insert corner pins. Then attach trim and bottom with included screws. The planter’s slatted cedar bottom lifts soil an inch off the ground and provides excellent drainage on non-absorbent surfaces such as concrete. We recommend adding 1-2 inches of gravel to the bottom of the planter before filling with soil. This improves drainage and aeration for healthy soil.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||L-shaped self-contained garden planter|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Natural Cedar L-Shaped Planter Box
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!