Made from kiln-dried Oregon cedar, these L-shaped planter boxes are two feet wide and the perfect size to frame a corner or enclose an area on a patio. Raised an inch off the ground these planters have a deep soil bed so you can grow anything from herbs and flowers to deep-rooted vegetables and perennial shrubs.
Each planter is coated with a safe, non-toxic sealant which extends the natural lifespan and improves the rot resistance, allowing us to offer a 15 year limited warranty.
Features & Benefits:
- L-shaped planter box perfect for a patio, balcony or courtyard
- Superior strength corner pin construction
- Long lasting: wood is protected with a safe, non-toxic waterproof sealant
- Easy to assemble using included screws
- Made in the USA
2' x 4' Planter:
- 2’ W x 4’ L x 4’ L x 13" H
- 2’ W x 4’ L x 4’ L x 18.5" H
- 2’ W x 4’ L x 4’ L x 24" H
- 2’ W x 4’ L x 4’ L x 29.5" H
2' x 5' Planter:
- 2’ W x 5’ L x 5’ L x 13" H
- 2’ W x 5’ L x 5’ L x 18.5" H
- 2’ W x 5’ L x 5’ L x 24" H
- 2’ W x 5’ L x 5’ L x 29.5" H
2' x 6' Planter:
- 2’ W x 6’ L x 6’ L x 13” H
- 2’ W x 6’ L x 6’ L x 18.5” H
- 2’ W x 6’ L x 6’ L x 24” H
- 2’ W x 6’ L x 6’ L x 29.5" H
L-shaped planters are ideal for gardening in corner spaces on your deck or patio. They work well in combination with our rectangle planter boxes to enclose an area with flowering vines, fragrant herbs and vegetables. These planter boxes provide ample soil for deep rooted plants.
We recommend the 24-inch high planter for wheelchair users or anyone with limited mobility. It is high enough to reach without bending or kneeling from a seated position. The garden is easy to access from a wheelchair while positioned sideways next to the planter.
These planter boxes are made from kiln-dried Oregon cedar—the strongest of all cedars. As strong as Douglas Fir and more rot-resistant than Redwood. It is a fragrant, light-colored wood with even texture and strong natural oils that help protect against moisture and microorganisms.
To enhance the cedar's natural rot resistance, the boards are treated with a non-toxic silica-based wood stabilizer which hardens the wood and further extends its lifespan.
The cedar's superior strength and durability means these planters last many times longer than most lumber found in stores. In normal conditions, we guarantee a lifespan of 15 years.
Set Up & Assembly
Natural Cedar Planter Boxes can be set up on any ground surface that is flat and level, such as a patio, deck, rooftop or driveway, as well as dirt and lawn.
Simply stack the boards and insert corner pins. Then attach the trim and planter bottom with included screws. A power screwdriver is recommended. Assembly instructions are included.
The planter’s slatted cedar bottom lifts soil an inch off the ground and provides excellent drainage on non-absorbent surfaces such as concrete.
We recommend adding an inch of gravel to the bottom of the planter before filling with soil. This improves drainage and aeration for healthy soil conditions.
15 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||L-shaped self-contained garden planter|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Natural Cedar L-Shaped Planter Box
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!