This attractive bench is a great place to sit and rest when you’ve been gardening for hours. It’s clean, timeless design allows it to sit gracefully on any deck.
The cedar will eventually weather to a silver-grey, although you can easily stain it to prolong the cedar color or to match your deck color. Lift up the hinged lid and you’ll find a large storage area, great for the kids’ toys, an extra pair of work boots, or gardening supplies.
This product is made by people with disabilities in Illinois as part of a community program to integrate them into the workforce. Your purchase is supporting a great program! Plus, you're supporting Eartheasy, a family-owned business committed to promoting sustainability.
Features & Benefits
- Tongue-n-Groove high quality Clear Grain Western Red Cedar Wood
- Raised plywood floor adds strength and stability
- Natural unstained finish
- Zinc chromatic hardware
- Inner lid chains & back hinges
- 5 pillow colors to choose from
- Easy assembly - clear instructions
The box is not water-proof, so if it gets a significant amount of rain, the contents might get damp. The cushion is made from tonneau-tex fabric, which is the same material that covers truck beds. It has a tear strength of 25 lbs, and a cold crack rating of -30 degrees F.
52" L x 19" D x 18.75" H
Inner Dimensions: 48"W x 15"D x 11"H
Weight: 50 lbs
Made in the USA.
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||52" L x 19" D x 18.75" H|
|Key Feature||Beautiful cushioned cedar bench with storage space, produced by a charitable organization.|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Large Cushioned Bench with Storage - 4'
- From Jeanette at 3/18/13 5:48 PM
- This item is advertised for outdoors or garden room. Is there any reason I couldn't use it inside my house? Thanks!
- You could certainly use this in your home. Cedar is used for outdoor furniture because it holds up to rain and snow, but it is a beautiful wood which you can use indoors. Cedar is softer than many furniture woods, however, so the wood can mar more easily if you bang anything into it.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!
High quality, beautiful bench
I'm really happy with the quality of this product. It looks beautiful and I think it is going to last for years. It is only $20 more than a local hardware store was charging for something that was entirely plastic! I wish I could get another one that was a little larger to store our patio cushions in too!
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes