Beautiful solid cedar waist level bench makes potting pleasurable instead of back-breaking.
Features & Benefits
- Cedar potting bench dimensions are 48" W x 25" D x 36"H
- Overall height is 55"
- Soil trough inset into bench surface
- Pull out drawer for storing gloves, seeds
- Made of natural, unstained weather-resistant western red cedar
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
This product is made by people with disabilities in Illinois as part of a community program to integrate them into the workforce. Your purchase is supporting a great program! Plus, you're supporting Eartheasy, a family-owned business committed to promoting sustainability.
The built-in soil trough, when not in use, can be covered up to increase the bench workspace. Shelves provide plenty of storage for tools, pots, etc.
Assembly time: 1 hour.
Made in USA.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Key Feature||Beautiful cedar potting bench, produced by a charitable organization.|
|Assembly TIme||60 Minutes|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Cedar Potting Bench
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!