There are two options for replacement bulbs:
- BF-190 Replacement Bulb for the BK-40D Insect Killer
- BF-150 Replacement Bulb for the BK-80D Insect Killer
Please note that the BK-80D requires two bulbs.
To replace your bulb, disconnect unit from its electric source. Depress the latch and remove the plastic bulb retainer at the base of the unit. The bulb can now be pulled down out of its socket. Insert the replacement bulb into the socket, replace the plastic bulb retainer and secure latch.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
Questions about the Replacement Bulb for Electronic Insect Killer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!