This Greenworks mower features a durable steel cutting deck that provides an 18” cutting path. With 8” rear wheels and 7” front wheels, it maneuvers easily over rough terrain, and around yard obstructions such as trees or shrubs. This easy-to-use mower is self-propelled, and includes an easy cam lock handle for easy folding and storage. Its battery-powered operation means you won’t have to deal with the mess, the fumes, or the hazards of gas, and its zero emissions make it environmentally friendly. With rear-bagging capabilities and a mulch plug, you can easily reuse clippings for a healthier lawn.
- Self-propelled for easy pushing
- Durable steel cutting deck provides an 18” cutting path
- Handles up to ¼ acre on a single charge
- Seven-position single-lever allows for height adjustment
- Greenworks 18”, 24V self-propelled mower
- 24-volt (480-watt) battery and charger
- Mulch plug
- Collection bag
- Product manual and warranty card
4 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
SustainabilityThis zero-emission mower is environmentally friendly. The included 24-volt battery charger is Energy Star rated, meaning that it has been shown to reduce energy usage by an average of 35 percent from conventional yard tools.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Assembly TIme||15 Minutes|
|Key Feature||Light, quiet and easy to use. Cordless.|
|Origin||Made in China|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Greenworks 18" 24V Cordless Electric Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
- From WHAT DOES SELF MEANS at 12/19/12 8:26 AM
- WHAT DOES SELF PROPELLED MEANS
- Self-propelled means that when mowing you have the option of holding down a lever on the hand grip which lets the motor engage the wheels. This enables the mower to move forward without you having to push it. Simply release the lever, or let go of the handle, and the mower stops. This feature is very helpful on large lawns or if the grass is tall.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!