Features & Benefits
- 27 lbs.(shipping weight)
- 16" Cut Width
- Cutting Height: .5" to 2.25" with Adjustable 7-Section Roller
- 4 Spider, 7 blade, Ball Bearing Reel
- Painted Handle with Flared-Type Design
- Cushioned Handle Grips
- Alloy Steel Reel and Bed Knife Blade • Steel Side Plate and 1" Welded Torsion Bar Frame Assembly
- 10" Composite Wheels with Radial Tread Tire
- 3 Position Wheel Adjustment
- 7-blade reel rotates on ball bearings, and is attached with four ‘spider’ mounts (two on on each side).
- Built with steel side plate, and 1” welded torsion bar frame so the parts don’t get loose with operation
- Large wheels (10”) with radial tread tires
Assembly takes 10-15 minutes
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Cutting Height||0.7" - 1.8"|
|Key Feature||Light, quiet and easy to use. Self Powered.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- International Orders:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the American 7-blade 16" Push Reel Lawn Mower
- From Stephanie at 9/2/13 3:26 PM
- In what country is this lawn mower manufactured and assembled? Also what country are the materials sourced from? I couldn't find it in the product description.
- This mower is made in the US with parts sourced in the US, by Great States, an American company that has been making reel mowers for over 100 years.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!