Blood meal provides a readily available source of nitrogen, which promotes rapid vegetative growth. It's a great fertilizer for heavy feeders such as corn, tomatoes, squash, garlic, spinach and cole crops.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent source of nitrogen (12-0-0) for plants
- Compost starter - heats up and breaks down waste faster
- Ingredients: organic blood meal
- Certified for use in organic agriculture
- Made in the USA
- Size: 5 lbs.
How To Use:
Vegetable Gardens: Apply 2-3 lbs. per 100 square feet and thoroughly mix into soil.
Potted Plants: For new plantings, mix 1 part blood meal to 60 parts soil. For established plants, mix 1 tablespoon per gallon of soil.
Biodegradable packaging made from 100% recycled paper with soy-based inks. You can recycle the box by adding it to your compost or using it as mulch in your garden.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||11" L x 8.25" W x 3" D|
|Key Feature||OMRI-certified fertilizer, natural nitrogen source for plants|
|Origin||Made in the U.S.A.|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex, UPS, or USPS
Questions about the Blood Meal 12-0-0
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- A tree planted for every order with the Trees for the Future Foundation
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!