Made with solid cedar, this deer and pest proof 8' x 8' x 20" garden kit offers 45 square feet of gardening space, and is perfect for a family of four.
If you are looking to jump into gardening quickly, and do not want to deal with the chore of pest proofing and the challenge of irrigating your garden beds, this kit is perfect. The included 5' 6" high fence stops deer and other pests from jumping into your garden, while doubling as a trellis for tomatoes, peas, beans, cucumber and other climbing plants.
Features & Benefits:
- Deer Proof – 5 foot 6 inch high fence doubles as a trellis, while preventing deer from jumping into the garden.
- Raised Garden Beds – 20” tall raised beds mean you don’t have to bend down as far, and the soil will retain more moisture than shorter beds. Soil fills right to the bottom. Perfect for growing all sorts of vegetables, herbs, fruit and flowers.
- Gate – Easy access for planting and weeding through included door.
- Solid Cedar Construction – Durable 1.25" untreated cedar lumber, naturally rot resistant.
- Hardware Included – Rust proof screws, brackets, and hinges.
- Optional Automatic Watering System – and timer waters your garden for you.
Optional Automatic Watering System:
Located at the back corner of the garden, this automatic soaker hose watering system takes even the simplest of duties out of your hands. We use a digital battery operated controller that is very easy to use. A garden hose can be connected to the unit, or the hose adaptor can be removed so the irrigation unit can be tied into your existing irrigation system with piping. When the controller turns on, water seeps out through the 75 ft. soaker hose. Price: $180.00. Includes:
- Digital Battery Operated Controller - automatically waters your garden.
- Soaker Hose - lay hose around your plants, cover with a layer of mulch, and water seeps out when controller turns on (hose stakes included).
- Coiled Hose - conveniently mounted in the walkway of the fenced garden.
- Sprayer - attaches to end of the coiled hose. You can manually spray your plants if you choose to, or use the hose to wash your hands.
You can assemble this garden kit yourself, or have a local handyperson follow the instructions and set it up for you. Assembly can take 4-5 hours, and adding the soil (75 cubic feet) can take an additional few hours. Note that no digging is required as the entire structure sits directly on the ground. Select a sunny and level piece of land for your garden.
All of our fencing sections are approximately 33.5 inches high and backed with black mesh. When the fencing is delivered, the mesh is already affixed. So, it takes only minutes to attach the fencing sections to the garden beds. At 67 inches in total height, the fence will keep out deer, rabbits and dogs. Up close, it looks attractive, but from a distance you can't even see it.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Made in Canada from PEFC and FSC Certified Western Red Cedar.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||95" L x 92" W x 67" H|
|Inside Dimensions||Rear bed width: 28", Side bed width: 30.5"|
|Planting Space||45 Square Feet|
|Key Feature||5 foot 6 inch high fence protects your vegetable garden from deer and pests|
|Assembly TIme||4-5 Hours|
|Origin||Made in Canada|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- US Lower 48
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Deer Proof Cedar Complete Raised Garden Bed Kit - 8' x 8' x 20"
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!