Raising chickens is pretty easy, but it is essential that they have continual access to clean drinking water. This waterer holds 3 gallons of water, so you won't need to refill as often.
Features & Benefits:
- Large capacity automatic poultry waterer
- Vacuum-sealing cap creates automatic water flow
- Easy to clean detachable tray
- Includes handle so it's easy to transport around the yard
- 16" diameter octagon by 14.75" high
- Heavy duty plastic resin
How To Use:
This plastic water fountain can be hung from a hook or fastened anywhere inside the coop about 8-12 inches above the ground. The fountain must be suspended where the birds can reach it, but not step in it. This arrangement keeps the birds from fouling the water, and also keeps mice and other pests out of the water. It should be placed inside the coop so the birds have access even when shut in the coop.
This plastic waterer is rust-proof and dent-proof, and a detachable tray makes it easy to clean and fill. The container is small enough to lift and transport easily, yet it has a large capacity of 3 gallons. The large water reservoir means you don't need to refill it as often. Depending on how many birds you keep, you may need to add fresh water only once or twice a week.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you. Certain products have extended warranties (up to 50 years!) that are listed on the particular product page. Please call us at 1-888-451-6752 if you need further clarification.
|Dimensions||16" diameter x 14.75" high|
|Key Feature||Sturdy plastic poultry waterer with large 3 gallon capacity|
- Shipping Details:
- Insured against damage or loss while in transit
- This Product Ships To:
- Continental US & Canada
- Ships Via:
- Fedex or UPS
Questions about the Plastic Chicken Waterer
- From Jeanette Brown at 7/22/12 9:57 AM
- I like the idea of the plastic chicken waterer- but it keeps overflowing and all the water runs out. Does anyone have a trick for the o ring- I have put olive oil on it, maybe not tight enough? I also made sure the waterer is level.
- One the container is filled and set back in the tray. be sure to tighten the large top lid securely. Then remove the small black screw cap from the bottom of the jug and return it to its original place, and tighten it securely.
If the water overflows it means a pressure lock has not been established. Take care to ensure that the large lid is screwed tightly shut before releasing the lower black cap. There should be no need to apply olive oil to the washer.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- No-hassle, 30 day returns
- No sales tax
- Quick shipping
- Secure shopping (SSL, PCI, McAfee Secure)
- In business since 2000
- Member of Better Business Bureau, Green America, and US EPA Watersense
- Carbon-neutral, Family-owned business that promotes sustainability!